Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum with Aloe vera
A Rich Anti-Aging Face Serum with Aloe vera gel using 2% Hyaluronic acid. Reduces Fine Lines, Wrinkles and Promotes Healing Through Deep Nutritional Skin Hydration.
Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum with Aloe vera’s natural hydrating power and nutritional ingredients creates an anti-aging face serum like no other. Hyaluronic acid with organic Aloe vera gel plus Glycerin, NaPCA and Rosewater naturally work synergistically to deeply hydrate, nourish and restore your skin. This deep hydration plumps skin easing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to fight the signs of aging. To help you keep your Hyaluronic acid serum hydrated and plump throughout the day we’ve included a bottle of our NaPCA spray.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) and NaPCA (sodium PCA) are both natural powerful humectants in your skin working to lock in moisture to plump your skin. Aloe Vera is 99% water and 1% bio-nutrients. These bio-nutrients include vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, proteins, enzymes, and polysaccharides. Together, they promote cell growth, heal damaged skin and create a natural more youthful glow.
Hyaluronic acid in Aloe vera promotes natural beauty, skin health and and well-being.
Hyaluronic acid Face Serum with Aloe vera:
- Goes on silky smooth, with a lite and comfortable feel with no greasy residue
- Restores damaged skin, relieves inflammation and repairs sun damage
- Plumbs skin reducing signs of fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance
We only use the best natural ingredients. free of oils, alcohol, latex, parabens, GMOs, sulfates, silicone, synthetic perfumes, and processed Aloe powders. It’s 100% animal and cruelty-free.
Plus HA in Aloe is made with these six ingredients for natural skin hydration and healthy beauty:
- Max2TM Hyaluronic Acid ~ A 2% solution of large and small pure Hyaluronic acid molecules
- NaPCA ~ a natural moisturizing factor to keep your skin hydrated and healthy
- Organic Aloe vera ~ natures best moisturizer. Provides pure water and nutrients to hydrate skin, and provide natural antimicrobial
- Glycerin (plant) ~ an emollient to soften your skin
- Pure rosewater ~ rich in antioxidants to neutralize damage from UV
How to use Hyaluronic face serum:
- Aloe vera with Hyaluronic acid (Plus HA) face serum is easy to use. Simply place a small drop on your finger tip and gently massage into your skin
- Apply our Hyaluronic acid face serum evenly around your eyes, chin and forehead
- Works with all skin types, including normal, sensitive, dry, oily or irritated skin.
- For best results, apply to clean, moist skin after washing your face or other areas you wish to apply it. Use once in the morning and once in the evening before bedtime.
- Keep your HA hydrated throughout the day with just a spritz of our NaPCA Spray. This keeps the HA molecules hydrated so you look your best all day long.
- A little goes a long way!
To get the best anti-aging effects with our Hyaluronic face serum we suggest that after applying the Hyaluronic acid you apply a spritz of NaPCA moisture mist (NaPCA spray) on top. Do this after the first application and at least midday to keep your Hyaluronic acid serum and skin hydrated..
Plus HA also works to soothe sunburned skin too. Immediately apply the serum to the the burn and repeat every four hours.
For general moisturizing throughout the day, we recommend using our NaPCA Spray with Aloe.
Caution: Before applying any topical product always test a small amount on your forearm first. If your skin becomes irritated, wash off the product and see your physician.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging. Made in the USA.