NaPCA Spray… a refreshing non-oily NaPCA Skin Moisturizer Mist in organic Aloe vera
Naturally moisturizes, nourishes and soothes normal, dry, oily skin and acne prone skin
Better than the original NaPCA spay you’ve used in the past. AloeHydrate’s NaPCA Spray is a lite refreshing non-oily natural skin moisturizer with pure Natural Moisturizing Factor (NaPCA) in organic Aloe vera. It is great for normal, dry, acne prone or oily skin. NaPCA is a key Natural Moisturizing Factor (humectant) that retains moisture but whose concentration declines with age. Aloe vera is Nature’s best moisturizer with nutrients and anti-bacterial properties. It hydrates, nourishes, stimulates healing, fights UV sun damage, soothes, reduces inflammation and is anti-bacterial. NaPCA in Aloe vera create a naturally effective, clean, pure and simple moisturizing spray with a lite, refreshing feel to refresh and maintain your skin’s health and glow. You can even use NaPCA Spray to calm hair frizzes!
NaPCA Spray Benefits When Used Daily:
- Absorbs fast
- Instantly moisturizes
- Clean refreshing feel
- No aroma, perfumes or oils
- Quickly relieves dry and itchy skin
- Promotes healthy and youthful skin
- Clinically test by Dermatologist safe all skin types
- Soothes inflammation, reduces redness and irritation
- Neutralizes UV sun damage and fights wrinkle generation
- Great as a make-up base, make-up set and hair detangler
- Won’t cause pimples – non-comedogenic – naturally antiseptic – fights acne
Use AloeHydrate’s NaPCA Spray as a great skin moisturizer, face moisturizer, body spray and acne spray. It’s the best natural skin moisturizer to soothe dry skin, itchy skin, quite irritated skin, sunburn pain, mild acne and has been reported to ease plaque psoriasis. You can use it as a make-up base or make-up setting spray. If you use hyaluronic acid anti-aging serums we suggest you use NaPCA spray throughout the day to restore the moisture in your Hyaluronic Acid Facial serum.
NaPCA Skin Moisturizer Ingredients:
- Organic Aloe vera juice (not powder) – naturally provides moisture, nutrients, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic compounds
- NaPCA – also known as Natural Moisturizing Factor, a natural humectant that lock-ins moisture
- Glycerin – an emollient to that softens and soothes
- Rose Water – rich in antioxidants helps fight UV damage
Directions for using NaPCA Spray:
- Skin Types – normal skin, dry skin, oily skin, acne prone skin, aging skin, sensitive skin; all ages
- Before covering a large area, do a patch test on a small, discreet area of your skin and wait to see if you have any kind of negative reaction.
- Spray on and gently rub in; it will absorb quickly. Best to apply 3X daily after washings. Apply to skin and hair as a body moisturizing spray, facial moisturizer or hand moisturizer or hair detangler.
- Keep out of your eyes. If redness occurs discontinue use and wash off. If redness persists see your doctor.
- Refresh your Hyaluronic acid facial serum by spraying a light mist of NaPCA over it throughout the day
- Cool down during Summer events. Keep it cold and spray on to chill sunburn pain or kill the mosquito bite itch!
- Use as both a make-up base and make-up setting spray.
- Use to tame frizzy hair.
For more information: about the benefits of Aloe vera or the benefits of NaPCA (sodium PCA) click on the links below: