NaPCA Spray… a refreshing non-oily NaPCA Moisturizer Mist in organic Aloe vera
Naturally moisturizes, soothes and nourishes normal, dry and oily skin
Better than the original NaPCA spay you’ve used in the past. AloeHydrate’s NaPCA Spray is a lite refreshing non-oily natural skin moisturizer with pure Natural Moisturizing Factor (NaPCA) in organic Aloe vera. It is great for normal, dry, acne prone or oily skin. NaPCA is a key Natural Moisturizing Factor (humectant) that retains moisture but whose concentration declines with age. Aloe vera is Nature’s best moisturizer with nutrients and anti-bacterial properties. It hydrates, nourishes, stimulates healing, fights UV sun damage, soothes, reduces inflammation and is anti-bacterial. NaPCA in Aloe vera create a naturally effective, clean, pure and simple moisturizing spray with a lite, refreshing feel to refresh and maintain your skin’s health and glow. You can even use NaPCA Spray to calm hair frizzes!
NaPCA Spray Benefits When Used Daily:
- Absorbs fast
- Instantly moisturizes
- Clean refreshing feel
- No aroma, perfumes or oils
- Quickly relieves dry and itchy skin
- Promotes healthy and youthful skin
- Reduces inflammation, redness and irritation
- Clinically test by Dermatologist, not tested on animals
- Naturally antiseptic, non-comedogenic, helps fight acne
- Neutralizes UV sun damage and fights wrinkle generation
- Great as a make-up base, make-up set and hair detangler
Use AloeHydrate’s NaPCA Spray as a body moisturizer, face moisturizer or hand moisturizer. This natural moisturizing spray also soothes sunburns, razor burn and mild acne and has been reported to ease plaque psoriasis. It’s the best natural face moisturizer to soothe dry skin itch, quite irritated skin and sunburn pain. You can use it as a make-up base or make-up setting spray. If you use hyaluronic acid anti-aging serums we suggest you use NaPCA spray throughout the day to refresh your Hyaluronic Acid Facial serum.
- Natural Aloe vera juice (not powder) – to moisturize, nourish and soothe dry, itchy and irritated skin
- NaPCA – as a natural humectant to keep the moisture in your skin
- Glycerin – to soften and soothe
- Rose Water – rich in antioxidants helps fight UV damage
Directions for using NaPCA Spray:
- Skin Types – normal, dry, oily, aging skin
- Before covering a large area, do a patch test on a small, discreet area of your skin and wait to see if you have any kind of negative reaction.
- Spray on and gently rub in; it will absorb quickly. Best to apply 3X daily after washings. Apply to skin and hair as a body moisturizing spray, facial moisturizer or hand moisturizer or hair detangler.
- Keep out of your eyes. If redness occurs discontinue use and wash off. If redness persists see your doctor.
- Refresh your Hyaluronic acid facial serum by spraying a light mist of NaPCA over it throughout the day
- Cool down during Summer events, chill sunburn pain or kill the mosquito bite itch! Spray on cooled or chilled Aloe Moisturizing spray. Store your Aloe moisturizer in the refrigerator or the camping cooler, so it’s nice and cool when you want it most.
- Use as both a make-up base and make-up setting spray.
For more information: about the benefits of Aloe vera or the benefits of NaPCA (sodium PCA) click on the links below: