Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Ceramide Moisturizer in Aloe vera
Hyaluronic acid serum with Ceramide moisturizer in Aloe vera is a powerful anti-aging serum with ingredients used by dermatologists worldwide to reduce the signs of aging and restore skin vitality.
AloeHydrate’s Hyaluronic acid serum with Ceramide in Aloe is an powerful skin penetratingly anti-aging facial treatment that when used regularly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles giving you more youthful and healthy skin. This is a clean non-greasy formula that quickly penetrates deeply into your skin delivering the moisture, nutrients an protection to plump your skin and keep it firm.
It combines 3 sizes of Hyaluronic acid plus our unique water soluble Ceramide moisturizer in a nutrient rich Aloe vera. Hyaluronic acid acts as a biomolecular sponge holding on to moisture, the ceramide (a skin lipid) restores your natural skin barrier to reduce evaporation and Aloe vera provides the moisture and nutrients to make it all work in synergy. Used regularly AloeHydrate’s Hyaluronic acid serum helps your skin to be the best it can be; more healthy, youthful looking and supple.
Though our Hyaluronic acid serum with Ceramide and Aloe does help minimize evaporation, it still occurs. To help you keep your skin fully hydrated and plump throughout the day we recommend using a light moisture mist of our NaPCA spray. That is why we have included a bottle of our NaPCA spray with your purchase.
Hyaluronic acid Face Serum with Ceramide in Aloe vera:
- Goes on silky smooth with a lite and comfortable feel with no greasy residue
- Restores your skin’s moisture content and skin barrier to reduce evaporation
- Helps relieve and repair damaged skin and reduce inflammation and sun damage
- Plumbs and softens skin helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
AloeHydrate only uses naturally effective ingredients with clean, pure and simple formulas so that you know what is going onto and into your skin. The formulas are free of oils, alcohol, latex, parabens, GMOs, sulfates, silicone, synthetic perfumes. And they are 100% free from animal testing.
Hyaluronic acid facial serum Plus Ceramide in Aloe is made with these six ingredients for natural skin hydration and healthy beauty:
- Max3TM Hyaluronic Acid ~ a naturally occurring biomolecule. It acts as a sponge and is a component of collagen. Three sizes of Hyaluronic acid are used for maximum moisture retention to keep skin plum and to participate in collagen formation for firmer skin
- Ceramide NG ~ a powerful water soluble skin Ceramide to restore your skin barrier reducing evaporation and to help keep your skin feel soft and supple
- Aloe vera ~ natures best moisturizer provides: pure water and nutrients needed to hydrate hyaluronic acid, natural anti-inflammatory agents, antimicrobial and healing properties too
- NaPCA ~ a natural moisturizing factor to help keep your skin hydrated and healthy
- Glycerin (plant) ~ natural emollient to help restore elasticity and softness
- Pure rosewater ~ rich in antioxidants to help neutralize UV damage
How to use Hyaluronic acid face serum PLUS Ceramide and Aloe vera:
- Apply the Hyaluronic acid serum evenly around your eyes, forehead and neck areas. Or areas you want to help.
- Simply place a small drop onto the tip of your finger and gently massage into your skin
- For best results apply to freshly washed, clean moist skin. Use in the morning and evening before bedtime.
- Keep your Hyaluronic acid and skin moist throughout the day with ja refreshing spritz of AloeHydrate NaPCA Spray. This regimen helps to keep the Hyaluronic serum hydrated all day long.
- Works with all skin types: normal, sensitive, dry, oily, irritated skin and acne prone.
- A little goes a long way!
Hyaluronic acid Plus Ceramide with Aloe also works to soothe sunburned skin and stimulate healing of damaged skin. Immediately apply the serum to the affected areas.
For general moisturizing throughout the day, we recommend using our NaPCA Spray with Aloe.
Caution: Before applying any topical product always test a small amount on your forearm first. If your skin becomes irritated, wash off the product and see your physician and notify us.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging. Made in the USA.