Plus HA – Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum in Aloe vera
A Rich Anti-Aging Facial Serum That Reduces the Appearance of Fine Age Lines and Wrinkles and Promotes Healing Through Deep Nutritional Skin Hydration.
Plus HA – Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum in Aloe uses three key ingredients to create a hydrating formula like no other. Hyaluronic acid, NaPCA, and organic Aloe Vera gel work together to hydrate deep into your skin. This erases fine lines and wrinkles, fights signs of aging and gives your skin a glowing, youthful appearance.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) and NaPCA (sodium PCA) are both natural humectants already present in your skin. On their own they work to keep you hydrated and healthy. But to work effectively they need water. That’s where the organic Aloe Vera comes in. Aloe Vera is made up of 99% water and 1% bio-nutrients. These nutrients include vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, proteins, enzymes, and polysaccharides. Aloe is the only thing these humectants need to work wonders on aging skin.
Plus HA in Aloe encourages natural skin hydration, while bio-nutrients erase wrinkles and age lines. They work together to promote cell growth, heal damaged skin, and create a natural, youthful glow.
Plus HA in Aloe:
- Creates a silky smooth, light and comfortable feel with no greasy residue
- Promotes a youthful look by fighting wrinkles and erasing fine lines, healing damage, and hydrating skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles by keeping your skin hydrated
- Acts fast to hydrate to plump and condition aging skin
- Restores damaged skin, relieves inflammation and repairs sun damage
We only use the best natural ingredients. That’s why Plus HA in Aloe is free of oils, alcohol, latex, parabens, GMOs, sulfates, silicone, synthetic perfumes, and processed Aloe powders. It’s 100% animal and cruelty-free.
Plus HA in Aloe is made with these six ingredients for natural hydration and healthy beauty:
- Max2TM Hyaluronic Acid ~ A 2% super concentrate of pure Hyaluronic acid with exrtra small hyaluronic acid molecules as a natural humectant to keep moisture in the skin
- NaPCA acts as a natural moisturizing factor to keep your skin hydrated and healthy
- Organic Aloe Vera acts as a natural nutrient-rich moisturizer and anti-inflammatory aid to soothe irritated skin. As a natural antimicrobial, it promotes healing and fights mild infections
- Plant-based glycerin as a natural emollient to soften your skin
- Pure rose water to add rich antioxidants to neutralize damage from UV
Plus HA in Aloe is Easy to Use.
For best results, apply to clean, moist skin after washing your face or other areas you wish to apply it. Use once in the morning and once in the evening before bedtime.
Place a small drop of Hyaluronic facial serum on two on your finger and gently massage evenly around your eyes, chin and forehead.
To get the best anti-aging effect with our Hyaluronic facial serum in Aloe, we suggest you follow this with a fine mist spray of Aloe moisturizer with NaPCA spray. Do this after the first application and at least midday to keep your facial skin hydrated and supple.
Plus HA in Aloe also works to soothe sunburned skin. Immediately apply the serum to the the burn and repeat every four hours.
Plus HA in Aloe works with all skin types, including normal, sensitive, dry, oily or irritated skin.
For the best age-defying hyaluronic acid serum, use AloeHydrate’s Plus HA Hyaluronic Acid Serum in Aloe. For general moisturizing throughout the day, we recommend using our Aloe vera Skin Moisturizer with NaPCA.
Caution: Before applying any topical product always test a small amount on your forearm first. If your skin becomes irritated, wash off the product and see your physician.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging. Made in the USA.