Aloe Vera Moisturizer with NaPCA Mist
Naturally moisturizes, soothes and nourishes your skin giving you the healthy skin you want!
Aloe vera Moisturizer with NaPCA Mist is exactly what you need to give your normal to dry skin a healthy nourished glow or heal your chapped hands. Our skin moisturizer uses only naturally effective, pure and simple ingredients with alcohol or GMO’s perfumes or oils. This Aloe moisturizing spray is dermatologist-tested, pH balanced with a light and refreshing feel with no oily residue. If you have chapped hands from wearing gloves all day try our Aloe vera skin moisturizer. It works!
Safe and effective for the whole family. Even for those with sensitive skin cam use our Aloe vera moisturizer with NaPCA Mist as a body moisturizer, facial moisturizer or hand moisturizer. This natural moisturizer also treats sunburns, razor burn, and mild acne. It’s the best natural face moisturizer to soothe dry skin itch and quite irritated skin and sun burn pain. You can even use it to tame frizzy hair, as a make-up foundation, or as make-up itself to enhance your natural beauty without any greasy residue.
For best results, use our Aloe moisturizer with NaPCA two to three times a day after washing. Just spray the moisturizer and gently rub it in. It’s that easy!
Aloe vera Moisturizer with Sodium PCA (NaPCA) Mist:
- Instantly moisturizes
- Has a non-greasy light feel
- Provides quick relief from dry, itchy skin
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- Our moisturizer naturally has antiseptic properties for clean, healthy skin
We only use premium naturally effective ingredients like:
- Organic Aloe vera gel – moisturize, nourish, soothe and help heal dry, itchy and irritated cracked skin
- NaPCA as a natural moisturizer – to help keep more moisture in your skin
- Plant-based Glycerin – to soften and soothe irritated skin
- Pure Rose Water – it’s rich in antioxidants, and helps fight UV damage
- Cool down during Summer events, chill sunburn pain or kill the mosquito bite itch! Spray on cooled or chilled Aloe Moisturizing spray. Store your Aloe moisturizer in the refrigerator or the camping cooler so it’s nice and cool when you want it most.
- Use as both a make-up base and make-up set.
- During the Covid-19 crisis many people have to wear gloves throughout the day. Daily wearing of gloves can cause serious skin irritation and cracking to your hands. To help reduce the skin irritation to your hands use Aloe moisturizer throughout the day. It dries quickly, without oily residue so you can continue doing the work you need to do.
Your skin deserves the best. That’s why AloeHydrate’s Aloe Vera Moisturizer with NaPCA is the only product your skin needs.
For more information: about the Benefits of Aloe vera or the benefits of NaPCA (sodium PCA) click on the links below: